Oxygen is the most vital element required for human life and it is the key to good health. The best way to optimize health is to oxygenate every cell in our body. The more oxygen we have in our system, the more energy we produce. And the more energy we produce the more efficiently we can eliminate waste products.
It is very important to point out that the sauna used for this treatment is of the type where the individual’s head protrudes from the top of the sauna, and the individual is therefore not breathing the ozone / steam mixture (elements of which contain hydrogen peroxide). Breathing in excessively high concentrations of Ozone can be dangerous and can cause tightness of the chest and coughing but can easily be remedied by drinking orange juice or taking a large dosage of Vitamin C. Using the sauna is one of the most popular methods of taking advantage of Ozone therapy.
Functions of Ozone Pod Therapy
- Stimulates the production of white blood cells, which are necessary to fight infection and eliminate viruses, fungus and bacteria
- Ozone and hydrogen peroxide are anti-viral.
- Increases oxygen and hemoglobin disassociation, thus increasing the delivery of oxygen from the blood to the cells.
- Ozone and hydrogen peroxide are anti-neoplastic, which means that they inhibit the growth of new tissues like tumours.
- Ozone oxidises and degrades petrochemicals.
- Increases red blood cell membrane elasticity, thus enhancing their flexibility and effectiveness.
- Increases the production of interferon and Tumour Necrosis Factor, which the body uses to fight infections and cancers.
- Increases the efficiency of the anti-oxidant enzyme system, which scavenges excess free radicals in the body.
- Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle, which is the main cycle for the liberation of energy from sugars. This then stimulates basic metabolism. It also breaks down proteins, carbohydrates and fats to be used as energy.
- Ozone therapies increase tissue oxygenation, thus bringing about overall improvement.
- Relaxes and loosens muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility.
- Oxidises toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidneys and colon.
- Boosts blood circulation, helping injured muscles to repair quicker.
- Stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels relieving pain and speeding up the healing process.
- Speeds up the metabolic processes of the inner organs and endocrine glands resulting in a loss of between 200 and 450 calories in a 30 minute session
Treatment: 30 min @ R280 | 10 sessions 30 min @ R260 per session